I just had to share this hilarious, albeit a smack down commentary, skit from this week’s Saturday Night Live. We, in the first world, do complain a whole hell of a lot about really small stuff when we put it up to a mirror against the rest of the world.
Thank you SNL for a perspective.
This made me laugh…and I have only worshiped like this at the National Youth Workers Convention. But I think every “style” of worship could be framed the same way. (HT: My bro-in-law via FB). Enjoy your moment of Growtivation.
“Sunday’s Coming” Movie Trailer from North Point Media on Vimeo.
This video just made me laugh! Thanks Jeremy.
Here is a video of a person extremely eager to get into a church in Germany. (HT Neatorama)
Here is the drivers To-Do list that was found in the car:
– travel at high speeds
– find launch pad
– get bird’s eye view of pulpit
Brilliant video by Jay Voorhees. Thanks Gavin. Enjoy.
Here are some interesting things I have found on some blogs I read…enjoy!
- Winnie-the-Poohcharist, part 1 and 2 by Gen-X Rising
- A discussion about Flags in the sanctuary by John Meunier
- Extreme Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in pictures at The Big Picture and on a video over at Gavin’s
- Questions on how you take your Sabbath from Beth Quick
- Then there were these two videos I liked today: The first on is via the United Methodist Reporter and is about Holy Inspired Dance! Then YSMARKO as the movie Matt Damon always wanted to see be made 😉
I’m sorry…sorry for my language but WTH! He really doesn’t understand what he is talking about. I am deeply sad for anyone who watches this and acutally is dealing with cutting. And to think he is the pastor of this youth group.
IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH CUTTING HEAR ME NOW…HE DOESN’T KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT AND HAS NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE REALLY GOING THROUGH!!! CHRIST OFFERS MORE COMPASSION AND MORE UNDERSTANDING THAN THIS. YOU ARE NOT WORTHLESS AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DO UNDERSTAND.
*video pulled, see post above*
Peter Gomes headed to the Cobert Report to promote his new book, “The Scandalous Gospel of Jesus.” Gomes has some great whit and did I catch something in there about “the missionary position”? I looked like Stephen and Peter had some fun!